Ameri-Kart Boat Fuel Tank F2511E | 25 Gallon Poly 18 x 40 x 9 Inch

Boat part number 1076388 is a new 25 gallon poly fuel tank from Ameri-Kart, part number F2511E .
made for Custom Applications
Special Price $260.96 MSRP: $391.43
GLS Stock #: 1076388-XIN3276PJ278
Only 1 left
Boat part number 1076388 is a new 25 gallon poly fuel tank from Ameri-Kart, part number F2511E .

This crosslink ply fuel tak is approved for gasoline or diesel use. Measures approximately 18" W x 40" L x 9" H (10 7/8" w/ Fittings) overall. Has (1) Pre-installed fuel sending unit.

Features the following connections:
  • (1) 1 1/2 OD Fuel Filler
  • (2) 5/8" OD Vent Hose Connection
  • (1) 3/8" OD Fuel Out
  • Part Manufacturer: Ameri-Kart
  • Part Number: F2511E
  • Material: Crosslink Poly
  • Capacity: 25 Gallons
  • Fuel: Gasoline or Diesel
  • Wall Thickness: .290
  • Overall Dimensions: 18" W x 40" L x 9" H (10 7/8" w/ Fittings)

Sold as seen in pictures. Customers please note every computer shows colors differently. All measurements are approximate.

Instruction / installation manual not included.

Hardware not included.

Product Questions

Do you have a larger capacity tank that has similar height and width but is perhaps 60" long
Question by: Rich Slayton on Jul 27, 2022, 8:02 AM
Hello Rich,

Nothing quite that size. The closest I found is here:

link: https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/moeller-boat-fuel-tank-fta000737br-poly-44-gallon-58-x-26-x-9-inch

Answer by: Admin on Jul 27, 2022, 1:00 PM
I'm looking for a gas tank size to be or close to 22"W x12" H X 60" L do have have anything close to this size?
Question by: EDWARD ROVINSKY on Sep 26, 2021, 4:23 PM
Hello Edward,

About the closest I found was the one at the link below- 60 x 16 x 14

Link: https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/malibu-moeller-ft4104-crosslink-poly-41-gallon-60-x-16-3-4-x-14-boat-fuel-gas-tank-3030002

Answer by: Gene Warmuth on Sep 27, 2021, 8:57 AM
What are the ports shown in the center of the tank (the 1/4 and 5/8)? Is that a third vent and a 1/4 out?
Question by: David Daugherty on Feb 21, 2021, 11:41 AM
Hi David,
The fittings in the center are additional vent fittings. If you do not need them, you can cap them off. Thanks!
Answer by: Jake Doro on Feb 22, 2021, 9:58 AM
Any way of having the 1 1/2" fuel filler at a 90 deg. angle, rather then vertical? maybe there's a 90 deg elbow available?
Also, what tie downs are recomended for this tank?
Question by: dean lowe on Sep 1, 2020, 8:48 AM
Hello Dean,

I'm afraid not - we only have in the configuration as shown. We don't actually make them - we purchase overstock and excess marine accessories. Sorry.

Answer by: Gene Warmuth on Sep 1, 2020, 9:06 AM