Aquaglide Boat Inflatable Obstacle Course 58-5219663 | Neptune
The Neptune is named after the god of water and pushes users to traverse to the feature as fast as they can. Users race themselves or other opponents to see who's fastest by using their arms to hold and balance from beam to beam. The Neptune works as a standalone feature or with any Aquaglide Aquapark configuration.
- Tubular: Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams
- Duratex Cx3: Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance
- Halkey-Roberts valves: With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation
- Balance: Provides a challenging balance element to traverse, keeping users on their toes
- Obstacle: Presents an obstacle challenge which adds to the fun
- Capacity: 4 Adults / 4 Children
- Min Water Depth: 7.9 FT
- Max Weight – 800 LB
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10 FT
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 2,200 LBS
- Part Manufacturer: Aquaglide
- Model: Neptune
- Part Number: 58-5219663
- UPC: 0790628042215
- Color: Blue / White
- Overall Dimensions: 20' L x 14.8' W x 9.8' H (Inflated, per manufacturer)
Sold as seen in pictures. Customers please note every computer shows colors differently. All measurements are approximate.
Instruction / installation manual not included.
Hardware not included.
Because of the size and/or commodity of this item, we must ship via truckline. The shown freight cost is for the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY and shipped to a business at a commercial address WITH LOADING DOCK. We can ship to your residence, or possibly a nearby terminal. We can also offer international shipping. Please call or email for a shipping quote if needed.