Glastron Boat Guge Panel 025-4556 | Woodgrain 16 x 6 3/4 Inch Mercury
This gauge panel is constructed from a marine grade plastic with a woodgrain pattern. Measures approximately 16" W x 6 3/4" H overall.
This gauge panel features (3) blank filler gauges and (5) pre-installed Faria gauges from the Euro White series. Each of these clear halogen illuminated gauges feature a silver bezel, flat lens, white face, black lettering numerals and accents, and black needles.
- (1) 65 MPH Speedometer | SE9988B | Pitot
- (1) 7000 RPM Tachometer | TC9161B | Set up for 1/2/3/4/5 Pole and 4/6/8/10/12 Cylinder Engines
- (1) Trim Gauge | GP4499A | Set up for Mercury engines
- (1) Volt Gauge | VP4065A
- (1) Fuel Gauge | GP2080A
- (3) Gauge Blank Filler
- (3) Push to reset Breakers
- (1) Push Button | Horn
- (1) Rocker: On/Off | Bilge
- (1) Rocker: On/Off/On | Nav Anc
- Boat Manufacturer: Glastron Boats
- Part Number: 025-4556
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Woodgrain
- Overall Dimensions: 16" W x 6 3/4" H
Sold as seen in pictures. Customers please note every computer shows colors differently. All measurements are approximate.
Instruction / installation manual not included.
Hardware not included.
Wiring diagram NOT included. You will need to check with a dealer for the proper pin/wiring sequencing.
I'm sorry, but we are not able to cross reference the gauge panel to specific boats, and don't show one specific to your 275.
If it's the same shape as yours, and the dimensions work, we sure don't know why it wouldn't work. The tach and trim work with Mercruiser I/O's and the other gauges are basically universal.
You might want to find an on line Glastron owners forum and see if another 275 owner has a manual with the Glastron part numbers.