Larson Boat Steering Console 2262-2176 | LX 1850 Sand Fiberglass
This starboard side steering console is constructed out of sand colored fiberglass. Measures approximately 26 1/8" L x 15" H x 20 3/8" D overall. This console hosts (4) steel mounting brackets with a 3/16" diameter mounting hole in center. This panel features the following connections: (3) blue single bullet male, (1) black 7 bullet male with 1 female bullet, (1) 9 pin female and pre-installed fuse box.
This panel features NEWport series Faria gauges that have flat faces, silver bezels, gray faces, black needles, black lettering, numerals, and accents. The gauges in this panel are:
- (1) Temperature- Part Number: GBC128A - Hosts (1) 4 pin male connection.
- (1) Oil- Part Number: GBC127A - Hosts (1) 4 pin male connection.
- (1) Trim- Part Number: GBC126A - Hosts (1) 4 pin male connection. Set up for Mercury engines.
- (1) Over-sized 10-65 MPH Speedometer- Part Number: SEK706A - Hosts (1) pitot and (2) single spade male connections.
- (1) Over-sized Multi-function 6000 RPM Tachometer / Fuel / Volts- Part Number: GTC038A - Hosts (2) 6 pin male connections. Set up for 4/6/8/12 Cylinder and 12 pole inboard engines.
- (1) ON/OFF Nav/Anchor Rocker Switch
- (1) ON/OFF Bilge Rocker Switch
- (1) ON/OFF Court ACC/ LTS Rocker Switch
- (1) ON/OFF Blower Rocker Switch
- (1) Red Horn Push Button
- (1) Inboard Ignition Switch with (2) keys
- (1) 12 Volt Receptacle
- (2) 2 1/8" Dia. cutout
- (1) 2 1/2" Dia. cutout
- Boat Manufacturer: Larson
- Model: LX 1850
- Year: 2011
- Part Number: 2262-2176-DASHLG-00
- Material: Fiberglass
- Color: Sand
- Overall Dimensions; 26 1/8" L x 15" H x 20 3/8" D
- Connections: (3) blue single bullet male, (1) black 7 bullet male with 1 female bullet, (1) 9 pin female and pre-installed fuse box
Sold as seen in pictures. Customers please note every computer shows colors differently. All measurements are approximate.
Instruction / installation manual not included.
Hardware not included.
Wiring diagram NOT included. You will need to check with a dealer for the proper pin/wiring sequencing.
Is have a 2006 Larson senza 18.6
Do you have replacement dash
I'm afraid we don't show any specific to your Senza, but we have received many dash panels from Larson we could not reference to any particular boat. If we had something, it would be at the link below, but you'd need to scroll through to see if you recognize what you need.
Sorry we could not help more.