V2 Composites Boat Fiberglass | E-Glass Biaxial 26oz 50 In x 40 YD
This 0 Degree / 90 Degree biaxial stitch bonded fiberglass with mat is a non-crimp, composite reinforcement comprised of unidirectional warp (0 Degrees) and weft (90 Degrees) plies. Biaxial offers improved stiffness without added weight or laminate thickness for high-performance structural laminates. Compatible with with Epoxy resins.
Sold as a 40 yard roll. Longer lengths unavailable.
Manufacturer tag reads: V2 Composites VT44010-50-2
- Part Manufacturer: V2 Composites
- Part Number: VT44010-50-2
- Material: Fiberglass
- Type: E-LTM 1808 Biaxial E-Glass (With Mat)
- 0 Degree Longitudinal: 8.96 oz/sq.yd / 304 g/sq.m
- 90 Degree Transverse: 8.96 oz/sq.yd / 304 g/sq.m
- Mat Weight: 8.10 oz/sq.yd
- Total Weight: 26 oz/sq.yd / 882 g/sq.m
- Dry Fiber Thickness: 0.043 inches / 1.09mm
- Roll Width: 50"
- Length: 40 Yards per roll
Sold as seen in pictures. Customers please note every computer shows colors differently. All measurements are approximate.
Instruction / installation manual not included.
Hardware not included.
Because of the size and/or commodity of this item, we must ship via truckline. The shown freight cost is for the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY and shipped to a business at a commercial address WITH LOADING DOCK. We can ship to your residence, or possibly a nearby terminal. We can also offer international shipping. Please call or email for a shipping quote if needed.