Our Daily Catch
Featured products caught daily
- MCG Products Marine Boat Contactor MC1D65008 | 120V 50/60 Hz 65AGLS Stock #: 1102811-FF533Special Price $89.96 MSRP: $134.93
- MSI Boat Inline Blower Fan VFI33-24V | Marquis Quiet Vent 3 Inch 24VGLS Stock #: 1102620-BT489Special Price $125.96 MSRP: $188.93
- Perko Boat Masthead Pole Light 6426301 | 42 Inch AluminumGLS Stock #: 1102584-FJ490Special Price $53.96 MSRP: $80.93
- Boat Windshield | 35 1/4 x 18 7/8 x 16 Inch Clear PlexiglassGLS Stock #: 1102897-ME241Special Price $356.36 MSRP: $534.53
- Sea Tech Marine Boat Water Hose SF-857 | Uniflex 40 FT 1/2 StemsGLS Stock #: 1102780-GA580Special Price $143.96 MSRP: $215.93
- Lewmar Boat Delta Anchor 0057404 | Galvanized Steel 9 LB / 4 KGGLS Stock #: 7201712-GD910Special Price $80.06 MSRP: $120.08
- Lowe Boat Mooring Cover 37119-11 | SS250WT Dowco Charcoal 2017 - 2018GLS Stock #: 1102954-FG677Special Price $1,003.50 MSRP: $1,505.25
- Lowrance Boat Fishfinder Display | Hook 5x HDI w/ GPS 5 InchGLS Stock #: 1103338-FE553Special Price $215.96 MSRP: $399.99
What's trending among our customers
Notes From The Skipper
Tips for your boat
Mildew covered vinyl is a nightmare that many boaters face. Being such a popular issue, a lot of boaters have developed their own methods to clean the mildew off their vinyl boat seats. There are certain methods that are more effective than others, and some are even damaging to the seats. We hope to steer those of you with mildew covered boat seats in the right direction to properly care and maintain your vinyl to get the longest possible life out of your seats.
The thermometer might not be rising as quickly as we'd like, but with a few more minutes of light every day, spring is well on its way. The fish know it, too. As daylight lengthens and temperatures rise, fish leave their hideouts in the depths and come up to hunt. No need to wait for summer - grab your rod and tackle box and make the most of the early season.
For those of us who are lucky enough to have a galley on board, food presents another point of contact for insect pests. Keeping your galley clean helps a lot, but even clean kitchens get bugs sometimes. There are some tricks you can try to keep them out or, if they’ve already invaded, to destroy them.
What our customers are saying